Grow Your Own Sustainable Vegetable Garden
This course is a kick-starter for growing veggies in your own garden, inspired by the practice of Permaculture. The lessons can be applied to any site, large or small and the methods are suitable for all climates.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to grow your own organic food but don't know where to start.
- You are already growing your own produce, but want to learn more about the benefits of holistic design, soil health and sustainable growing techniques.
- You already have a deep interest in Permaculture (perhaps you even have a PDC) but you need some practical direction to get you started.
- You don't want to use harmful products on your veggies and want to learn how to plant to deter pests and weeds.
- You are spending lots of time and money in your garden with minimal success.
Saturday, January 23, 2021 (All day) to Monday, March 8, 2021 (All day)
Location / Venue:
Marlborough, New Zealand