The Council of PiNZ consists of
- Nandor Tanczos (Eastern Bay of Plenty) Chairperson
- Kharen Hope (Auckland) Secretary
- Sean Murphy (Waikato) Treasurer
- Robina McCurdy (Tasman)
- James Andrews (Te Tai Tokerau)
- Alandra Bryant (Tasman)
- Guenther Andraschko (Auckland)
- Louise Shaw (Eastern Bay of Plenty)
- Lillee Starr (Canterbury)
Richard Grevers (Taranaki) is webmaster and interim membership secretary but operates outside Council.
The PiNZ Council meets monthly via skype, with four face-to-face meetings per year (including one at the annual hui). Meetings are open to the membership, although the right is reserved to enter into strict committee for some items. If a member wishes to attend a skype meeting, please notify pinz.admin (at) gmail.com 48 hours prior to the meeting, including your skype address. Speaking rights are by agreement of council. If you wish to make a submission or proposal, please provide a written outline and/or supporting documents 48 hours prior to the meeting (emailed as above).