As of April 2013, the Council of PiNZ consists of
- Sarah Adams (Wellington) Co-Chairperson, Spokesperson
- Nandor Tanczos (Waikato) Co-Chairperson, Spokesperson
- Joc Winters (Nelson) Treasurer, Membership Secretary
- Wendy Palmer (Bay of Plenty) Secretary
- Danielle Diamond (New Plymouth) Bioregional Coordinator
- Floyd Driver (Kaiwaka) Newsletter Editor
- Jorgette Maaka (Hawkes Bay) Bicultural Officer
- Cheryl Noble (Hamilton) Education Officer
- Danyl Strype (Otepoti) Webmaster Liaison
The PiNZ Council meets monthly via skype, with three face-to-face meetings per year. Meetings are open to the membership, although the right is reserved to enter into strict committee should content to be discussed be considered sensitive. If you wish to listen in to or speak to a skype meeting, please notify pinz.admin (at) gmail.com 48 hours prior to the meeting. Include your skype address. If you wish to make a submission or proposal, it would be most helpful to receive a written outline and/or supporting documents 48 hours prior to the meeting (emailed as above).
For face-to-face meetings we will endeavour to hold an open session with a pot-luck dinner on the Saturday evening of the meeting.
2013 Meeting schedule
- June 15-16: Face to Face meeting hosted by Sarah Adams, Turangi